Coastal Plastic Surgery is pleased to offer a full range of non-surgical and minimally invasive procedures from our medical spas in Hingham and Nantucket. In addition to cosmetic plastic surgery, our aesthetic services help our patients look and feel their best. These treatments can be used alone, in combination with one another, or as complements to plastic surgery.
You can choose from our list of treatments offered below. You may also find out which of our services is right for you by having a complimentary consultation with one of our medical spa staff members.
Med Spa Treatments Offered
- BOTOX® and Dysport®: BOTOX and Dysport are minimally invasive treatments that help to provide a more youthful, smoother appearance or treat other ailments such as excessive sweating or migraine headaches.
- Injectable Fillers: Dermal fillers are injectable facial rejuvenation treatments used to soften lines and wrinkles and fill in lost volume. Sculptra is also useful for restoring volume to the face. It may also be used to augment other areas of the body without surgery in procedures like the Sculptra butt lift.
- Chemical Peels & Lasers/Lights: We offer a variety of customizable chemical peels and state-of-the-art lasers to address your specific concerns, such as fine wrinkles, pigmentation, acne, unwanted hair, and even scars. Undergo your procedure in a safe, medical environment.
- CoolSculpting®: This quick, innovative treatment uses cold energy to reduce stubborn fat without the need for surgery. As an alternative to liposuction, there is no downtime, no scars, and no need for compression garments, and, like liposuction, the results are permanent.
- Skin Tightening & Threads: These minimally invasive and non-invasive treatments stimulate the production of collagen and elastin deep within the skin to tighten problem areas. Microneedling creates tiny channels in the skin’s surface, which efficiently absorbs nourishing serums. Other treatments use either radiofrequency (Pellevé®) or ultrasound (Ultherapy®) to heat the skin’s deeper layers. Unlike lasers, which penetrate the skin from the outside-in, Pellevé and Ultherapy work from the inside-out. There is no downtime, results can be immediate, and improvement continues as new collagen and elastin forms.
- Skin Care Products: Our locations carry a variety of products from several popular skincare lines. We offer only products that are trusted by our surgeon and loved by our patients throughout Boston.
If you’re interested in personalized med spa treatments in the Boston area, request a consultation online, or call Coastal Plastic Surgery at
to speak with one of our team members today.
Back to Top