BOTOX® Cosmetic, Dysport,® & Injectible Fillers
Facial wrinkles such as frown lines, crow's feet, and forehead furrows can give you a tired, worn, and even angry appearance. For a less invasive solution to these symptoms of repeated facial movements, visit our med spas for BOTOX or Dysport in Hingham, Boston, or Nantucket. These minimally invasive treatments can temporarily alleviate many of the signs of aging in the face, giving you a smoother, more youthful appearance with no downtime. BOTOX and Dysport are also effective for other concerns, such as excessive sweating or migraine headaches.
For deeper wrinkles and loss of facial volume that comes with age, dermal fillers provide an effective and long-lasting remedy without the need for facial plastic surgery. We offer a range of dermal fillers ar our med spas to meet the unique needs of our patients.
Advanced Techniques & Options
We use tiny needles and cannulas to inject the products precisely where you need correction, and treatment sessions typically last fewer than 30 minutes. During your injections, you will feel little to no discomfort, and you have the option to have a topical numbing cream applied, too. This can dramatically increase your comfort. Neurotoxin-based products such as BOTOX and Dysport, as well as dermal fillers such as JUVÉDERM®, come in a variety of formulations. Our team will work closely with you to determine which products will work best for your particular needs. We are constantly evaluating and updating the products we use, as well as our techniques, to ensure that our patients receive the best care. We strive to provide natural-looking enhancements and never want our patients to look “overdone”. We offer treatment with the following products:
- BOTOX Cosmetic & Dysport: Injections with BOTOX and Dysport relax the specific muscles in your face that contract to create wrinkles and lines over time. These botulinum-based treatments are safe and temporary, with results improving with continued use.
- JUVÉDERM: Popular in Boston, JUVÉDERM family of injectible gels (including JUVÉDERM Ultra Plus®, VOLBELLA®, and VOLUMA®) are made of hyaluronic acid, or HA. These fillers are designed to smooth away moderate to severe lines and wrinkles, such as nasolabial folds, “kissing lines” around the mouth, and hollows under the eyes. They can also be used for lip augmentation or to add volume to cheeks.
- Restylane® Products: The Restylane family of injectible gels (such as Refyne®) are also made with HA, and are well suited to dynamic wrinkles around the mouth where more elasticity is important. The noticeable appearance of the product is diminished, and the fillers work synergistically with your expressions for a very natural-looking result.
- RADIESSE®: This gel is made from calcium hydroxylapatite, which, like HA, is a substance naturally found in the body. It is useful for treating very deep nasolabial folds and restoring volume that's been lost in the hands, thereby diminishing the aged appearance of large veins and tendons. Results generally last longer than those of similar fillers, and RADIESSE also acts to stimulate the production of collagen.
- Sculptra® Aesthetic: Sculptra uses poly-L-lactic acid to stimulate the production of collagen, which gives skin its smooth, youthful appearance. It is useful for restoring volume to all areas of the face, and may also be used as a nonsurgical alternative for augmenting other areas of the body.
Before-and-After Photos of Real Patients
|This woman in her 40s is shown before and 2 weeks after getting BOTOX Cosmetic injections to give her a more rested appearance. View our photo gallery to see additional BOTOX patients.|
Healing & Enjoying Your New Look
The results of BOTOX and Dysport treatments begin to take effect within 48 hours of your session. The results of fillers are immediate. Because injections of this nature are minimally invasive, discomfort is minor and recuperation is extremely quick. The results of BOTOX and Dysport should last for about 3 to 4 months, while the results of certain fillers may last for more than 2 years. Daily use of prescription-strength skincare products can enhance and prolong results.
Dr. Dax Guenther's extensive training in plastic surgery techniques extends to his practice and medical spas, where patients benefit from the latest and most advanced technology and techniques.
Discover how you can look your best with BOTOX, Dysport or injectable fillers at our med spas in Hingham, Boston, and Nantucket. Request a consultation online, or call us at (781) 740-7840 (Hingham), (617) 306-3175 (Boston), or (508) 901-9239 (Nantucket) to speak with one of our team members today. Consultations with our medical spa staff are complimentary.
Simulate Your Results
During your consultation, get a glimpse of your aesthetic potential with Crisalix, the state–of–art 3D simulator that generates images of your possible results.